5KVP - 5 kV Voltage Probe (Single)
- Connect directly to medium voltages up to 5KV
- Allows bypassing PTs (Potential Transformers)
- Shepherd’s hook for easy connection to medium voltage (1/4 inch inside diameter)
- All connections are labeled and advisory labels are attached, for review each time the probe is used
- Measure harmonics up to 900 Hz
- For use exclusively with PowerSight® line of Energy Analyzers
Note: It is recommended that installation and removal be done on a de-energized circuit
Voltage Measurement Range: 500 to 5,000 Vrms
Voltage Linearity: +/-1% over measurement range
Frequency Response: Attenuation of 1db from 50 to 900 Hz (i.e. measurements attenuated 11% at 900 Hz, which is 15th harmonic at 60Hz or 18th harmonic at 50Hz).
Probe Dimensions: 14.75 inches long. Maximum diameter is 3 inches at the safety ring, tapering down to ½ inch outside diameter at the hook.
Shepherd’s Hook Dimensions: connection hook has 1/4 inch inside diameter.
Fully Extended Length: from connectors to hook, probe is 7 feet long.
Weight: Probe weighs less than 1 pound.
Scale: For direct reading of actual voltage, set meter for 100:1 input ratio.